I'Chiodo nasce dall'idea di Giulia, di creare un negozio di vintage selezionato e insieme una piccola bottega artigianale nel cuore di Firenze.
This information describes how to manage and treat your personal information.
The information, formulated in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), is made solely for this website of ownership of GIULIA DI NITTO and not for other websites which may be consulted by the user through links, with respect to which the said company has no control over it.
COLLATED DATA AND MODE OF USE
The computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of the website, during their normal exercise, acquire some personal data. In particular, they are:
Data provided by the user
– Registration data: when a user registers, he may be required to enter some personal data to create an account and access the site services. These data are intended to make navigation easier and provide the required services.
– User communications: the user can provide personal data via e-mail or other type of electronic communication. These data, including the contents of the communication, are retained and processed for the purpose of processing and satisfying the user’s request, and in order to improve the services offered by the Owner. The provided data and e-mail address may be used to communicate with you regarding the services and products offered by the Owner.
– Log Information: this is information that is automatically logged by the servers and that includes, for example, the IP address, its iteration with the website, browser requests, the time of the request, the status of the response given by the server web, and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This information is collected in anonymous form, but, by their very nature, they can be associated with identified individuals by identifying users.
It should be noted that these data may be used for the detection of liability in the event of the commission of acts of illicit harm to the websites of GIULIA DI NITTO or other related sites. Outside this event, the above data is deleted within a few days.
PLACE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of personal data related to web services is done with automated tools and not just for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The Data Controller has prepared specific security measures to prevent data loss, misuse or misuse, and unauthorized access.
The processing of personal data is done at the head office of the holder. It is possible that personal data may be provided to other companies outside the group or trusted people, even overseas, to whom the task is to process the data on behalf of the holder. In the latter case, those who process the data on behalf of the Holder receive the appropriate instructions, including regarding security measures and confidentiality, in order to process the data in accordance with this document and the Personal Data Protection Code. Data can be combined with other data from third parties.
Personal data collected directly by the interested party, or third parties, may be processed for the following purposes:
• The fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations or other normative provisions also provided by the Authority, as legitimate by law;
• Promotion and sale of the products and services of the Owner, carried out through ordinary correspondence, advertising material, electronic mail, automated communication systems;
• Recognizing customer satisfaction and carrying out public relations activities;
• Any transfer of data to third parties;
• Promotional, commercial, marketing and subscription to the Newsletter service.
OPPORTUNITY OF CONFERENCE
Apart from what is specified for navigation data and data processing required to comply with statutory obligations, the user is free to provide personal data when required in specific sections of the site.
Their failure to provide, however, may lead to the inability to obtain what is required.
TITLE OF TREATMENT
The data controller is the individual company Giulia Di Nitto, Via dell’Anguillara 39 / r, 50122 Florence (FI) Italy, (p.iva 06585380485), phone 055285652; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
According to art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, the subjects to which personal data are referenced have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data, to know its content and origin, correct or request integration, updating or rectification, request deletion, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
Such requests must be addressed to the Data Controller.